Choose from our Suspension & Steering repair list below
Turning, stopping, riding comfortably, are all things that your suspension is responsible for. In fact, it’s so important that it’s a key part of your warrant of fitness. It’s one of the most important parts of your car, as such, it’s important you take good care of it - and it will take good care of you. If you have any issues with the way your car is driving or anything that’s been cited in a WoF check, the list below might be able to help you…
- Front Shock Absorber Replacement
- Rear Shock Absorber Replacement
- Wheel Bearing Replacement
- CV shaft replacement
- Power steering fluid replacement
- Ball joint replacement
- CV boot replacement
- Suspension bushes replacement
- Steering column replacement
- Power steering pump replacement
- Power steering rack replacement
- Suspension spring replacement
- Power steering pressure hose replacement
- Check and repack wheel bearings
- Strut assembly replacement
- Strut top mount replacement
- Tie rod end replacement
- Power steering reservoir replacement
- Sway Bar Replacement
How will I know if I need a suspension repair?
Obviously, if a mechanic checks your car for a warrant of fitness and it comes up with a suspension fault - then something has to be done about it. However, if you notice that there's a strange noise when turning or going over bumps there may be an issue. If you notice that your car doesn't turn or stop the way it should then there's definitely something up with your suspension. Seeing as the suspension is one of the most key components on your car, it's worth having a proper mechanic check it out.
At My Auto Shop we've got you covered. You can book any suspension repair with hundreds of MTA approved garages in minutes.